- Analytic techniques in dynamics & geometry
- Water waves & nonlinear dispersive equations
- Advanced Parallel in Time Methods
- Holomorphic dynamics in 1 & several complex variables
- Algebraic, Asymptotic & Enumerative Combinatorics
- Maths for Signal Processing & Applications to Geophysics
- Set Theory
- New Trends in Mathematical Fluid Dynamics
- Summer School on persistence modules and their applications
- Summer School on conformal geometry and non-local operators
- The Helsinki Summer School on Mathematical Ecology and Evolution
- 50th Saint-Flour Probability summer school: description and objectives
3. Local cohomology and related topics
- International School on Tropical Geometry
- Elliptic Curves
- Combinatorial Commutative Algebra
- Spectral Theory, Control and Inverse Problems
- Unimod 2022 – Applications of Model Theory
- Summer School on Mathematical Biology (MBMC22)
- Domain Decomposition for Optimal Control Problems
- Mathematical Advances in Geophysical Flows
- POISSON 2022
- The 6th PhD Summer School in Graphs and Groups, Rogla, Slovenia, June 27 – July 3, 2021.
- Milnor fibrations, degenerations and deformations from modern perspectives, CIRM, Luminy, Marseille, September 6-10, 2021.
- EMS Summer School on Advanced Domain Decomposition Methods (DDM) 2021, Milan, Italy, November 24-26, 2021.
- International winter school for young researchers (YGGT IX), Saint-Jacut-de-la-mer, Brittany, France, February 24 – 28, 2020.
- EMS winter school "WINTER BRAIDS X", Pisa, Italy, 17 - 21 February, 2020.
- Geometry and Dynamics of Foliations, CIRM, Luminy, France, May 18 - 22, 2020.
- International school on Tropical Geometry, Mathematics Research Institute of the University of Valladolid, Spain, May 25 - 29, 2020.
- EMS summer school “Caleidoscope: a summer school on computational complexity”, Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris, France, June 15 - 19, 2020.
- EMS summer school “Kinetic and Fluid PDE’s”, University Paris Diderot, June 22 - 26, 2020.
- 50th Saint-Flour Probability summer school: description and objectives, Université Clermont Auvergne and CNRS, France on July 5 – July 17, 2020.
- International Summer School Poisson 2020, University of Salerno, Fisciano (SA), Italy, July 6 – 17, 2020.
- The Helsinki Summer School on Mathematical Ecology and Evolution, Turku (Finland), 23 - 30 August 2020.
- IAMP-EMS summer school “Quantum information in many-body physics: a mathematical invitation”, TUM, Munich, Germany, September 14 - 18, 2020.
- EMS Summer School on Advanced Domain Decomposition Methods (DDM), Konstanz, Germany, September 21 - 25, 2020.
- Groups and Geometries. CIRM, Luminy, France, 21–25 January 2019.
- Complex Geometry: a modern view point. CIRM, Luminy, France, 28 January - 1 March, 2019.
- Advanced Course in Geometry, Topology and Algebra (CRM, 27 – 31 May 2019)
- Modern theory of group actions and the special role of finite simple groups (IML, 4—8 June 2019)
- New Perspectives on Gromov-Witten theory (Sorbonne, 3-7 June)
- 9th PhD Summer School in Discrete Mathematics (Rogla, 30 Jun—6 Jul 2019)
- Partial differential equations from theory to applications (University of Milan, 1-5 July)
- Thermodynamic Formalism: Applications to Probability, Geometry and Fractals (CIRM, 8 - 12 Jul 2019)
- The 49 th Saint-Flour Probability summer school (Université Clermont Auvergne, CNRS, 7-19 July)
- Cryptography meets Graph Theory (Würzburg, 29 Jul – 2 Aug 2019)
- Buildings and Affine Grassmanianns (CIRM, 26 Aug – 6 Sep 2019)
- Summer school on mathematical biology (University of the Aegean, Karlovasi, Samos, Greece, 1-7 September 2019)
- TIME 2019 -- Curves and Surfaces: a history of shapes (Levico, Italy, 2 – 7 September 2019)
- Inhomogeneous fluids: asymptotic models and interfaces evolution (CIRM, 17—23 September 2019)
- Building Bridges: 4th EU/US Summer School on Automorphic Forms and Related Topics, Renyi Institute, Budapest, 9-14 July 2018
- New Results in Combinatorial & Discrete Geometry, Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM), Bellaterra (Barcelona), Spain, 7-11 May 2018
- EMS-IAMP summer school in mathematical physics: Universality in probability theory and statistical mechanics, 11–15 June 2018, Ischia, Italy.
- The Helsinki Summer School on Mathematical Ecology and Evolution 2018, Turku (Finland), 19-26 August 2018
- 16th School on Interactions between Dynamical Systems and Partial Differential Equations (JISD 2018), Centre de Recerca Matemàtica, Barcelona, 25-29 June 2018
- 4th Barcelona Summer School on Stochastic Analysis, Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM), Bellaterra, July 9-13, 2018
- Advanced Techniques in Mathematical Modelling of Tumour Growth, CRM, 3-6 April, 2018
- Geometrie Algebrique en Liberte (GAeL) XXVI, Strasbourg (France), 18-12 June 2018
- EMS-EWM Summer School “Nonlocal interactions in Partial Differential Equations and Geometry” at Mittag-Leffler Institute, 21-25 May, 2018
- Geometry and Relativity. July 17-21, 2017, Erwin Schrödinger Institute, Vienna, Austria
- Rationality, stable rationality and birationally rigidity of complex algebraic varieties. September 3-9, 2017, Udine, Italy
- Mathematical Modeling in Neuroscience. June 26-30, 2017, Svaneke, Bornholm, Denmark
- The 15th school on Interactions between Dynamical Systems, Geometry and Partial Differential Equations (JISD 2017). June 26-30, 2017, CRM, Barcelona, Spain.
- Third Barcelona Summer School on Stochastic Analysis. June 27-July 1, 2016, Barcelona, Spain.
- European Summer School in Modelling, Analysis and Simulation Crime and Image Processing. July 4-8, 2016, Oxford, UK.
- 14th workshop on interactions between dynamical systems and partial differential equations (JISD2016). July 11 - 15, 2016, Barcelona, Spain.
- Building Bridges: 3rd EU/US Summer School + Workshop on Automorphic Forms and Related Topics. July 11-22 July, 2016, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Multigraded Algebra and Applications. August 17-24, 2016, Moieciu de Sus, Romania.
- EMS-ESMTB Summer School “Mathematical Biology of Tissue Mechanics”. July 25-29, 2016, Lorentz Center Leiden, Netherlands.
- EMS-IAMP summer school in mathematical physics. Universality, Scaling Limits and Effective Theories. July 11 – 15, 2016, Rome, Italy.
- EMS/EWM Summer School: Geometric and Physical Aspects of Trudinger-Moser Type Inequalities. June 27-July 1, 2016. Mittag-Leffler Institute, Sweden.
- KAWA 6, March 23-28, 2015, Pisa, Italy.
- GAeL XXIII, June 1-5, 2015, Leuwen, Belgium.
- Exploiting Hidden Structure in Matrix Computations. Algorithms and Applications, June 21-26, 2015, CIME, Cetraro, Italy.
- Workshop on Interactions between Dynamical Systems and Partial Differential Equations (JISD 2014). June 16 - 20, 2014, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain.
- New Perspectives on the classificationof Fano Manifolds. September 29 - October 3, 2014, Università di Udine, Italy
- XV SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICS «LLUIS SANTALÓ»: Dyadic Harmonic Analysis and Related Topics. September 3-5, 2014. Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo, Santander, Spain.