EMS Prizes of 2020 (8th ECM June 20-26, 2021, Portorož, Slovenia):
EMS Prizes of 2016 (7th ECM July 18-22, Berlin, Germay):
- Mark Bravermann (Princeton Univ., USA)
- Vincent Calvez (ENS Lyon, France)
- Hugo Duminil-Copin (Geneva, CH)
- James Maynard (Oxford, UK)
- Guido De Philippis (SISSA Trieste, Italy)
- Peter Scholze (Bonn, Germany)
- Péter Varjú (Cambridge, UK)
- Geordie Williamson (MPI Bonn, Germany)
- Thomas Willwacher (ETH Zurich, CH)
- Sara Zahedi (KTH, Sweden)
EMS Prizes of 2012 (6th ECM July 2-6, Krakow, Poland):
- Simon Brendle (Germany)
- Emmanuel Breuillard (France)
- Alessio Figalli (Italy)
- Adrian Ioana (Romania)
- Mathieu Lewin (France)
- Ciprian Manolescu (Romania/USA)
- Grégory Miermont (France)
- Sophie Morel (France)
- Tom Sanders (UK)
- Corinna Ulcigrai (Italy)
EMS Prizes of 2008 (5th ECM July 14 - 18, Amsterdam, Netherlands):
EMS Prizes of 2004 ( 4th ECM June 27 - July 14, Stockholm, Sweden):
- Franck Barthe, Institut de Mathématiques Laboratoire de Statistique et Probabilités, Toulouse, France
- Stefano Bianchini, Instituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo "M. Picone", Rome, Italy
- Paul Biràn, School of Mathematical Sciences, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- Elon Lindenstrauss, Clay Mathematics Institute, Massachusetts and Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York, USA
- Andrei Okounkov, Princeton University, USA
- Sylvia Serfaty, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York, USA
- Stanislav Smirnov, KTH, Sweden and Geneva University, Switzerland
- Xavier Tolsa, ICREA and Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Warwick Tucker, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Otmar Venjakob, Mathematisches Institut Universität Heidelberg, Germany
EMS Prizes of 2000 (3rd ECM 10 - 14 July, Barcelone, Spain):
EMS Prizes of 1996 (2nd ECM 21 - 27 July, Budapest, Hungary):
EMS Prizes of 1992 (1st ECM 6 - 10 July, Paris, France ):
Felix Klein Prize
- At the 3 ECM in Barcelona, a Felix Klein Prize was given to David C. Dobson (USA).
- The prize was not awarded at the 4ECM.
- At the 5 ECM in Amsterdam, the Felix Klein Prize was given to Josselin Garnier (France).
- The Felix Klein Prize at the 6 ECM in Kraków went to Emmanuel Trélat (France).
- Patrice Hauret (France) received the Felix Klein Prize at the 7ECM in Berlin.
- The Felix Klein Prize at the 8ECM in Portorož was awarded to Arnulf Jentzen (University of Münster).
Otto Neugebauer Prize
- The first Otto Neugebauer Prize in the History of Mathematics was awarded to Jan P. Hogendijk (Netherlands) during the 6ECM in Kraków.
- The second Otto Neugebauer Prize in the History of Mathematics went to Jeremy Gray (UK); it was awarded during the 7ECM in Berlin.
- The third Otto Neugebauer Prize in the History of Mathematics was awarded to Karine Chemla (Université de Paris and CNRS) at the 8ECM in Portorož.