EMS Handbook: Executive Committee
2.2.2 Tasks of the President
- Represents the Society in different roles.
- Convenes the EMS Council.
- Convenes the Scientific Advisory Board of the European Mathematical Society Publishing House (EMS Press).
- After finishing the presidency, as past president, convenes and chairs the Supervisory Board of the EMS Press.
- Opens the ECM.
- Chairs the EC, the EMS Press shareholders´ meetings, etc.
- Has a signature right on behalf of the EMS together with another member of the EC.