2.1.3 Council deadlines
(Tailored to every Council meeting)
- Council announcement is published on the web in November / December of the year preceding the event; it is also published in the last issue of that year of the EMS Magazine / EMS Digest.
- In January of the Council year a call is sent to the EMS members to nominate candidates for the EC open positions (deadline: 11 days before the spring EC meeting, usually March).
- Institutional, associate and individual member delegates nominations (deadline: 11 days before the spring EC meeting, usually March).
- Full member delegates nominations (deadline: April).
- Registration of Council delegates and guests (starts immediately after the full member delegates nominations deadline and lasts until one week before the Council).
- EC candidates send their candidacy documents one month before the Council (so that they are included in the Council papers).
- Council papers are sent to the delegates and guests one month before the meeting.
- Council presentations are sent to the EMS Office one week before the meeting.